Bathroom Remodeling Company In The Woodlands, TX
To Get An Free Estimate Call Us Now!
Bathroom Remodelers Near Me
If you are looking for a bathroom remodeler in The Woodlands in your local area, AE Home Renovations is the company for you. AE Home Renovations has been doing business in The Woodlands for more than 30 years now. We are renovating bathrooms for small and bog properties. We customize your bathroom to your liking. When you want your bathroom to make a statement, look luxurious and be functional at the same time, trust our professionals to make it possible for you.
Why Hire Us
- We are one of the best bathroom remodeling companies in The Woodlands, TX.
- We provide complete bathroom renovations at affordable prices.
- We have certified professionals to help renovate your bathroom.
- We are highly rated by customers on multiple platforms including Google.
- When you want the best quality services in Bathroom renovation come to AE Home Renovations.
Get a Free Quote Now !
Services We provide
- We will change the flooring and walls of the bathroom.
- We will improve the lighting.
- We will upgrade the WC
- We will make the shower stall better.
- If you want we could refinish or replace the bathtub.
- We convert bathrooms to be more accessible for elderly or specially abled people.
- Upgrade the vanity
- Change shower heads, faucets and more.
- Change the countertops and cabinets.
- We can repair or redo the plumbing as needed.
Frequently Asked Questions
How Much Does It Cost to Remodel a Bathroom?
Bathrooms come in a variety of sizes and shapes. They can also contain a variety of features based on your specific requirements and design preferences. There is no such thing as a standard pricing for a bespoke bathroom. We will assist you in designing your new bathroom while staying within your budget and incorporating personal touches.
How long will it take to remodel the bathroom?
A normal bathroom renovation might take anywhere from one to two weeks. Every redesign is different, and depending on the size of your bathroom and the improvements you want to make, you may need more time.
Is it possible for me to bring my own materials?
Yes. We can work with whatever items you have on hand or that you desire to acquire from other sources. Many customers have leftover tiles from past remodels or the initial construction that they want to use. We can use them if they can be included in the project without ruining your vision.
About The Woodlands, TX
The Woodlands is a master planned community and census-designated place (CDP) in the U.S. state of Texas in the Houston–The Woodlands–Sugar Land metropolitan statistical area. The Woodlands is primarily located in Montgomery County, with portions extending into Harris County. In 2021, The Howard Hughes Corporation estimated the population of The Woodlands was 119,000. At the 2010 U.S. census, its population was 93,847, up from 55,649 at the 2000 U.S. census. The Woodlands is located 28 miles (45 km) north of Houston along Interstate 45. Though it began as an exurban development and a bedroom community, it has also attracted corporations and has several corporate campuses, most notably Occidental Petroleum Corporation, Chevron Phillips Chemical, Huntsman Corporation, Woodforest National Bank, Baker Hughes, McKesson Specialty Health, and Halliburton. The community won a Special Award for Excellence in 1994 from the Urban Land Institute and in 2021 was rated the #1 “Best City to Live in America” by Niche.