There are many damages that can happen at a house and water damages are the worst, they happen unexpectedly and cause too much chaos in the house. From leaking faucets to broken water coolers/heaters, water damage is one of the most frequently occurring damages in a house and is a destructive problem a homeowner can face.
To Get An Free Estimate Call Us Now!
If you do not take care of the water damage problem immediately, it can convert into a disaster. Like it can cause electrical hazards, the moisture can cause damages to your expensive furniture and home’s structure, and the accumulation of water can lead to the growth of unwanted molds. To avoid experiencing all these unfortunate events, call us the moment you see water damage in your house. We have a team of experts who knows how to handle such situations and will provide you expert guidance on what to do and how can one fix such a problem as fast as possible.
You must be thinking about what causes water damage? It is important to know the reasons so you can avoid or take the necessary steps to stop any kind of water damage happening in your house.
- If you have leaks in your plumbing system then there is a high chance of water damage happening
- Clogged toilets are a big no. Repair it immediately.
- Broken water heaters are a major cause of water damage
- If you have a leaking roof then repair it as soon as you can.
- Walls that absorb moisture can also cause water damage to your house
- Or if your house’s structure has some damages then it can act as a contributor factor in the development of water damage.
Get a Free Quote Now !
Water damage restoration process
- To check the intensity of water damage and to know what steps need to be taken, we will perform a thorough inspection.
- The next important step is mitigation. Water mitigation will prevent further damage to your furniture and belongings due to excessive moisture. In simple words, water mitigation is a process through which we can prevent or stop the amount of water damage that happens after a pipe or roof leaking or floods.
- After performing the necessary steps, we will help you get through the water damage. At the final stage of the water damage service, we will focus on returning your property with minimum damages to save you from paying extra money on furniture repair.
Now you know the tasks we will perform during the case of water damage but what if due to some unavoidable reason you can’t contact a professional?
You can’t wait for help because the damage then will get extremely severe. So here are some things you can do that can make a major difference in the extent of repairs and restoration.
Things you can do till the professionals arrive-
- The first thing you can do is immediately call the professionals the moment you see signs of water damage, it doesn’t matter whether the damage is big or small, you should call for professional help.
- You should try removing water as much as you can, either by mopping or blotting. or if you know any other ways, try it and keep removing the water.
- If you have wooden furniture around the damaged area, replace them from there.
- Move glass materials, photos, papers, and carpets to a safe place.
Get In Touch With Us!
If your house has any of the damages mentioned above then it is time for you to call AE Home Renovations and get the repair done before something bad happens. But if your house is already experiencing water damage, then here are some of the services we provide that will clear out all kinds of water damage in the house.